Friday, April 12, 2013

What's Happening Chiefs?!!

Whats happening Chiefs!

Well, I'm finally recovered from my knee injury which has been a bit of a struggle and seem to be somewhat back to my old drum - smashing self again (that usually means I'm breaking a drum stick every other song.) Practice this week was pretty interesting, Jorge almost busted his ass when we started a song and he tripped over a patch cord:) He will probably kill me for mentioning this but I laughed my ass off for most of the song, I thought I would give you guys an idea of the funny stuff that happens when we have our jam sessions. During the next week we will be gearing up for the upcoming show on April 19, which Iam sure you all know about by now. But aside from that, I will be meeting the drum tech who is going to help us get some wicked drum sounds I'm sure. It's pretty exciting for me to hear what drum sounds I can get from my Mapex Meridian Maple kit, since it will be my first time recording with this kit. We will be playing around with some different drum skins to hear the tones I can get, but our goal is for all you crazy-ass metal heads to get a ball busting, jaw dropping sound! But I'll have to see if it impresses Jeff our bass player, as he is a hard to please stubborn prick..........love you always buddy! I'm pretty sure he will get me back for this in some way, shape or form;) Regardless, we will keep you all posted with the progress of our new album.

Until next time, 
Marco (STIXX)

No comments:

Post a Comment