Friday, July 19, 2013

The "Sousa Thumb" Hard at Work


What's Up Everyone!!!

So it's been awhile since I've had write up but we've been busy in the recording studio and things are moving along at a nice pace. We're pretty much done tracking all the guitars, with only vocals left now !!!

It's finally starting to take shape bitches!!!!  

I'm excited about finally hearing the whole thing done with both guitars, and solos completed, etc. We may have a little surprise on this album with a guest vocalist making an appearance from our buddies at My Hollow!! Graham and I spoke a while back about doing some vocals on each others songs and it looks like we're going to get the ball rolling on the idea so....you may....just maybe....hear vocals from Graham on one of our songs and vice versa on My Hollow's new recording!!

Our rehearsal space got a makeover as well during this whole process and I can't wait to get back in the space and begin jamming again and working on putting together a set so we can hit the stage again!

As for me just thought I'd let you all know that I met with my oncologist a couple of weeks ago and he gave me the all clear and doesn't want to see me for 3 months and now I begin the process of living my "new normal" life (scan every 3 months for the next year or so). 

Cheers \m/
J


No comments:

Post a Comment