Monday, February 24, 2014

Gooooo Canada!

  


  I'd like to start off by saying how proud I am of our Olympic stars, especially the men and women's hockey team! They did us proud this week! 
    
    I grew up playing hockey in some cold-ass winters, playing on the street and in school yards, indoor and outdoor leagues. Being our national sport I can't help but think of all those years I've enjoyed playing, and when I watch our Canadian Olympic team celebrate every goal like they were kids again I can't help but feel so proud to be Canadian.
    
    Ok, enough with the mushy stuff, it's been awesome playing shows again as most of you know we just played two shows for the first time in almost a year and I forgot how much I missed  it! After months of being in the studio and now playing some shows, I am ready to get back to working on some new material again. No idea what direction we are headed in the writing sense but I am ready to put some crazy shit together and hope the boys are ready too! 
We'll go with the flow and see what happens:)

Until next time,
Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment