Tuesday, April 08, 2014

Holy Shit....You've Got To Get On That!!


Hey Everyone,

    It's been a few weeks since I've had a post and since "someone" has said they would be getting revenge I should start off with saying that the other 2 bananas that are in our band had no part in what happened at the last show...I take full responsibility for the shenanigans that transpired. Now truth be told Marco did say that I require adult supervision when going to Dollar Rama as I don't know when to stop but it just seemed fitting and really when walking through the store there were so many ideas that ran through my head that it seemed right to purchase those items (lol). I know my time will come and the dancing midgets will appear on stage (I've got to see how this one is pulled off) but if we can't have fun with our own band mates then that means that we've got to take it out on someone else and I think we've done enough to our friend Steve.

So as Jeff eluded to last week we've started working on some new material and laying down some riffs for future songs and it seems to be going nicely so far. The new ideas seem to have a more aggressive feel to it and I'd like to think that we're trying to push ourselves with this new stuff. We've also decided that the next couple of tunes will be a theme based (either trilogy or a four part story). I've started working on the lyrics for the first song and think that I have it down but I really want the guys input on these as usually it's something I do on my own. I'm looking forward to what we have coming down the pipe and I'm sure we'll write more about it as it comes along.

Last but not least I just want to give a huge shout out to some friends of our from D.W.A. (Driven With Aggression) as it seems like they finally got their shit together and are back in the saddle and we're looking forward to sharing the stage with them again (hopefully sooner rather than later). It would be nice to have them and My Hollow along with us on the same bill or even an out of town gig.

Until we meet again
J

No comments:

Post a Comment