Monday, June 02, 2014

Long Legged......Road Island Red Chickens!!



Hey Everyone,

    It's been awhile since it was my turn to write something and I'm glad to be back here spewing my verbal diarrhea (pardon the graphic nature) for you all. While we were on a temporary hold for the month of April due to unforeseen family circumstances we finally got back at it in May and began writing some new material that hopefully will see the light of day in the form of an EP or something like somewhere down the line. It's theme based and possibly a trilogy or a four-parter (which is something we had been wanting to write for awhile) so we're looking forward to having it completed by the end of the summer and then we'll see what happens after that. So far the first song is done and I'm pretty excited by the sound of it and where it seems to be taking us. 
    On another note I'm in the process of waiting for my new custom "Desolate Rage" guitar to come in from Halo Custom Guitars !! So far I couldn't be happier with the way things are working out with these guys during the build. They have been very easy to deal with and extremely helpful. I received a quick sneak peak at the fret board the other day (still under construction) and it looks SIC!! Take a look..........

The expected date for me to receive the damn thing will be as early as September so looks like I'm going to have to be patient for now but little sneak peaks always put a smile on my face and make the waiting game a little easier (to be honest I was hoping I'd have it in time for the show with The Agonist on August 1st).

There are some other things in the works but I'll save those for another day or someone else to write about but be sure that we'll keep preaching and I promise that my next one won't be as long of a sermon as this one was. 
Cheers!!
Jorge
 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment