Monday, September 29, 2014

Soap....on a Rope-a-Dope


Hello everybody,

I will begin today's blog on a weird note and this is mostly due to the fact that I am not a fan of public transit and had another distasteful ride home on the train. First thing is first(I guess that's why they call it first eh?), in my opinion there is no reason for anyone to smell... myself included. I take the Go Train and TTC everyday to and from work and nothing pisses me off more than stench, in most cases for me anyways. I'll be sitting in my seat waiting for the train to leave the station and for some stinky reason, whoever ends up sitting down next to me whether it be an old man or an attractive woman, usually has an odor of some sort. If it's not the "I totally forgot or don't wear deodorant"smell, then its the famous"I don't brush my teeth or slap tic-tacs in my mouth after eating garlicky foods" smell. It's annoying, if I ever smell please tell me people....please tell me. There's no excuse for that, soap and deodorant is cheap and so is chewing gum. These bad breath smells come in a variety of scents depending on the day. They come in a wonderful garlicky scent, and for those of you who prefer something a little more subtle, an "I just farted but I'll clench my ass cheeks so nobody will notice" scent. The good thing is that there's a scent for everyone's taste so it's always a surprise!
Let me tell you, as soon as that person sits down in front of me then my ass is up and off of the seat in hopes of getting another spot on the train but I don't hold my breath because 9 times out of 10, you will smell somethin'-a-brewin.'

Sorry for rambling on about this stinky business folks but enough is enough and I'm not even trying to be funny at this point, it's a sad tale of a society full of people who are too dumb to realize........that they stink!
So today you won't hear me talk about a gig or the on-goings of DR, this is Marco's time to let everyone know that they need to address their stale-foul-infested breath, and their body odors.

Do you know, I had a woman sitting in front of me who had the nerve to take off her leather high-heel shoes with no socks on after a days work?! Immediately the smell of provolone bitch slapped me in my face, I was losing focus of everything around me. Now, I want you to ask yourself, could it get any worse? This is me we are talking about, of course it can.
This dumb blonde has the balls to raise up her leg and place her cheese blocks on the arm rest in between me and the poor bastard next to me. I'm not even kidding you.....I felt a rage within me. I pictured myself grabbing her by the foot and dragging her ass out the back of the train along the track with the train moving at full-speed, from Toronto until the ends of the earth. I think she felt the bad vibes coming from the angry look on my face and covered up those decaying feet. I guess I just have to accept the fact that you have no control of others and their stinky ways.

Ok, I feel better now. Thanks everyone for letting me vent and you have my word that the next blog, will smell a whole lot better.

Until next time,
slap a Tic-Tac

Marco

No comments:

Post a Comment