Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Because The Greatest....Love Of All......

"Oh. Man, you lying, you ain't never meet no Frank Sinatra....
Fuck You, fuck you, and fuck you....who's next?"

    As I sit here listening to the rough mix of our album, (I'm not going to lie) I'm a little excited about what I hear and the whole thing. It's not often that what you envision being the final product comes so close to the real thing that you end up with. Most people end up just accepting what they have and living with it but I can honestly say that this is not one of those times (truth be told I've also never met Frank Sinatra, but I'm sure he was a bad mother-fucker!!). We're coming down to the wire and the next steps will be (hopefully) underway shortly and if everything works according to plans hopefully we'll be able to spill the beans on the track listing of the album for you within the next couple of weeks. 
    On a more personal note I found out last week that my CT scan is showing good progress and my oncologist doesn't want to see me for 6 months as my body seems to be doing what it's supposed to do so things are looking good on the health front which is amazing news!! It really just means that I have more time to belt out some more vocals and hopefully hit the stage soon. 
Much luv to you all, 
J

"Sexy Chocolate……(feedback)…..Sexy Chocolate!!! 
Goddamn, that boy can sing....You must be crazy" 

No comments:

Post a Comment