Monday, October 28, 2013

TRICK OR TREAT YOU FUCKERS


I was going to start this weeks blog with a rant, but I thought to myself that would be douchey considering Halloween is only a few days away, so I have toned it down but promise to have a full blown rant ready for my next instalment. So anyways, I just finished hosting my 4th annual Halloween party at my house. This years theme was Wrestling stars of the 80’s. We had a lot of fun with this genre. Costumes were killer and everyone really got into their characters. The boys of Desolate Rage were in attendance and we had an unofficial listening party to our upcoming release “Evolutions Mistake” I must say it was pretty cool listening to it with all our friends for the first time.
So did any of you see Lamb of God this week for those of you who live in the GTA? They played back to back shows in Toronto this past week. I myself was not in attendance but some of my buds and members of DR were and they all said it kicked ass. I have seen LOG a few times but I would have loved to have seen supporting act “Testament” one of my fav thrash bands of all time.

Well that’s it for me,

Everyone have a safe and fun Halloween.

Jeff

Desolate Rage

No comments:

Post a Comment