Monday, October 27, 2014

A Rhode Island What?


Hello again,

Just to clarify last week’s blog from our dearest dumb-ass drummer Marco who referred to me as a “Long Bearded Rhode Island Jeff” This goes back to our unhealthy fascination with poultry which dates back to our album “Nemesis” in which we use a clip from the movie Devil’s Rejects, the scene where some of the cast go out to buy chickens for a feast. It’s a pretty funny ass clip and we tied it somehow to our song “Parallel Life” where the ending riff sounded at least to us like a chicken clucking? We laughed and thought it would be awesome to use that clip with that song. So we did, ever since we have been hearing chickens clucking everywhere in our songs. I know it’s fucked up right? So there you have the explanation as best as I could explain it as to why I was referred to as a chicken. Still sounds dumb to me even after I read this back to myself, but there you have it.

Halloween Bitches!

My favorite time of year is fast approaching. Even as a grown ass man I still love this season. I just finished decorating my place and it looks pretty good. This year I have dusted off my “Satan Clause” costume which I will be wearing for my annual Halloween Bash. The whole band will be there and few of our close friends. I hope to post some pics of the night on our various media outlets. Well more like give them to Jorge to have posted since that little leprechaun holds on to our web site passwords like it’s a pot of gold or something? LOL look forward to seeing what the rest of DR looks like come Halloween. My predictions are: Jorge dressed as one of the Lollipop Kids? Marco dressed as Giant Cock with hairy balls and last but not least Nelson dressed as a Dry-Waller because he is too damn cheap to buy a real costume J

Have a fun and safe Halloween!
Jeff

Desolate Rage

No comments:

Post a Comment